Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Some links on this page may pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
SPG Moments provide Starwood members many unique experiences, from culinary, to cultural and music, and sports of all kind. Some SPG Moments are inexpensive, but the most unique and once-in-a-life-time events are usually pricy, including:
- 1,000,000 points for throwing the first pitch at 2016 World Series Game 7;
- 253,000 points to attend the grand opening of Westin Nanea Ocean Resort in Maui;
- 566,500 points for Formula 1™ Grand Prix de Monaco 2017 VIP Ultimate Weekend Experience;
- Go behind the scenes with 2017 NHL Stanley Cup Final;
- Amazing MLB experience including include batting practice with baseball legends, ceremonial first pitch tosses, catching fly balls at the All Star Game home run derby, and much more.
SPG Moments Concert at Wrigley Field
SPG partners with four arenas to bring luxury suite access to SPG members. The four arenas include Madison Square Garden in New York City, the Mercedes-Benz Arena in Shanghai, The O2 in London and STAPLES Center in L.A. You can use your Starpoints to bid on a variety of VIP experiences and relax in an SPG Luxury Suite. It also partners with Major League Baseball and holds SPG luxury suites at the legendary Wrigley Field in Chicago!
Currently there are a few packages up for bidding to see Billy Joel or Lady Gaga at the Wrigley Field in Chicago. You can access the complete list here.
It looks like each concert has six packages for bidding, and each package contains two tickets. Bidding is ending fairly soon, so if you are interested, be sure to head over there.
I saw Billy Joel at AT&T park a few years ago when he played in San Francisco. We had a fabulous time and enjoyed every minute of the concert. I would love to see him perform again but unfortunately the date for this SPG moment would not work for us. But I have my eyes on his concert at the Madison Square Garden. Someday, and hopefully soon, I will make it there!