- Monday, Carrie from FreakinFlyers.com / TravelIsFree.com posted an interview with me of some of my favorite travel hacks for traveling with a large family. It was a good interview with lots of good info on it, and if you haven’t heard of their sites, make sure and check them out.
- I like checking things off of my list and tracking my travel – it’s a common theme on my travel bucket list (like visiting all 3,143 US counties!) – here is a review of MostTraveledPeople.com – my map of the 875 jurisdictions that they track is above.
- WOW Airlines returned with their $99 fare sales from the US to Iceland – if you missed out on those fares (they went fast!), you might also be interested in 5 ways to not miss the next fare sale.
- A review of the Travelodge Family Room option for hotel stays in London – if you’re traveling with a family in Europe, you know that occupancy rates are much stricter on that side of the pond.
- A comprehensive guide to European airport taxes and fees – find out how much that “free” award ticket is going to cost you!
- A firsthand account of a disturbance between a passenger and a flight attendant on a recent US Airways flight
- The AirAsia ASEAN pass (allowing unlimited travel within Southeast Asia) was supposed to be released on January 15th, but it has been delayed.
- Speaking of things we’re missing, the Hyatt Diamond Challenge 2015 was on, then off, then on again, is now off again.
What were your favorite articles from last week?
Join the PWaC newsletter filled with credit card and travel tips
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Some or all of the card offers that appear on the website are from advertisers and that compensation may impact on how and where card products appear on the site. Any opinions expressed in this post are my own, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by my advertising partners and I do not include all card companies, or all available card offers. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers and other offers and benefits listed on this page. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them