- The former Hack my Trip (now Travel Codex) muses about the possibility that an airline might restrict the ability to book premium cabins to those that actually FLY rather than just those that get miles in other ways.. Wonder which airline it is?
- If you’re having trouble visualizing the just-released list of IHG Point Breaks hotels (where you can stay for 5,000 points a night at a select list of hotels), here’s a map of all of the IHG Point Breaks locations for December 2014 through February 2015.
- Deals We Like lets us know about the upcoming “Black Friday” sale at Southwest, with flights as low as $73 (though never on any routes that *I* can fly…). Southwest is one of my favorite airlines to fly since I got the Companion Pass that lets Carolyn fly for free anywhere I go!
- There are 3 cards out there that will allow you to get a referral bonus of 5,000 miles / points if anyone signs up through your link. Find out which ones they are and how you can share your personal link
- View from the Wing reports that Copa Airlines is starting their own frequent flyer program (currently they have a relationship with United MileagePlus)
- Delta is making changes to its 2015 Skymiles program – here’s the complete list of Delta award chart changes, some analysis of which routes are going up and down, 5 tricks to maximize the new Delta award search screens and the elimination of award stopovers.
- If you had $100, in which international cities would you be able to stay the longest?
- Frequent Miler had a great post (via the Devil’s Advocate) about some lesser-known features of Google Flights
And of course, I am giving away an Amazon gift card – sign up for free at the giveaway post!
Join the PWaC newsletter filled with credit card and travel tips
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Some or all of the card offers that appear on the website are from advertisers and that compensation may impact on how and where card products appear on the site. Any opinions expressed in this post are my own, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by my advertising partners and I do not include all card companies, or all available card offers. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers and other offers and benefits listed on this page. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them