Some great news and notes that I’ve seen around the traveling world lately: Which was your favorite story?
- This one was actually from a few months ago, but a family flying from Bangkok to Hong Kong on Cathay Pacific was removed from the plane after refusing to make their toddler wear a seatbelt during takeoff. Video included in the site.
- I’ve long believed this – it’s better to spend your money on experiences rather than “stuff”
- Miles to Memories suggests that it’s possible that Southwest is looking to dump Chase as the issuer of their credit cards.
- In case you missed it today – here was the one credit card offer that I DID NOT want to see in the mail!
- Talk about intense – Charlie from Running With Miles is running SIX marathons on SIX continents in (less than) SIX days!
- Passengers on a long-haul flight to Sydney were diverted to help search for a missing ocean yacht. They found him in less than 25 minutes!
Any other good travel news to share?
Join the PWaC newsletter filled with credit card and travel tips
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them