Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
Here is some of the best travel news and notes from around the Internet:
- You can now have United Airlines deliver a gift from you mid-flight
- We have all talked about the overwater bungalows in Bora Bora, but now apparently overwater suites are arriving in the Caribbean (a lot closer to home!). Now we just have to wait to have one bookable with points! 🙂
- I knew that Hilton let you check in with an app on your phone, but now Hilton allows you to see where rooms are with Google Maps
- As someone who does a little reselling, I was interested to know that you can actually tour an Amazon fulfillment center
- Cuba’s in the news lately – if you’re going, here are 9 things you’ll want to pack for your Cuba trip.
Interested in top travel hacks? You should definitely follow me on Facebook
Up for more travel news? Here’s the previous installment: Where 15% of “air rage” incidents happen
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them