Amazon Prime Day 2018 is here! Check out all of our Amazon Prime Day deals here
I have written plenty about SPG Moments, where you can redeem SPG points for special events such as Formula 1 races, MLB experience, luxury suite access to concerts. American Express is a little bit late to the party. But nonetheless, they are now officially in the game. Starting today and through September 28, you can redeem Membership Rewards points for special access to unforgettable and unique experiences, including sporting events, culinary tours, VIP concert tickets and more.
Some experience highlights include:
- Two seats in orchestra section to see the Broadway hit Hamilton in Los Angeles on 9/16 or 10/21 (tickets will be available for redemption via a flash sale starting at 12pm EST on 8/15 and 8/29;
- Tickets to the legendary Paul McCartney’s Barclays Center concert on 9/21 (tickets will be available for redemption via a flash sale starting at 12pm EST on 8/22);
- Front row tickets and a meet-and-greet with Chris Rock at the Los Angeles and New York City stops of his 2017 Total Blackout Tour;
- A private helicopter tour of the Hudson Valley;
- A VIP concert and dining experience at the Farm Aid 2017 concert;
- A behind-the-Scenes look at the new musical, Come From Away;
- Private wine tour and tasting at the beautiful O’Shaughnessy Estate Winery in Napa;
- Nighttime sailing on the Chicago River under the fireworks;
You can access the complete list here. Below is quick look of how many points the events would cost.
Will you be redeeming Membership Rewards points for any of the events above?