Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Some links on this page may pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
Daily Getaways is an annual promotion by the U.S. Travel Association. It offers an opportunity to get up to 60% off on points and deals from major airlines, hotel chains, and other travel companies. Week 4 of Daily Getaways 2018 starts Monday April 30 and details can be found here. Packages will go on sale at 1pm ET each day.
This week’s packages include:
- Monday 4/30: Save up to 37% 2-night stay at Fairmont Austin or 4-night stay at Fairmont San Diego ;
- Tuesday 5/1: MGM Hotel packages, from $150 to $1,700;
- Wednesday 5/2: $1,000 Orbitz hotel promo code for $650 ;
- Thursday 5/3: 20% discounts for Marriott eGiftCards;
- Friday 5/4: three-nights in a suite at the Palazzo or Venetian Las Vegas at 50% savings.
If luxury stays in Las Vegas, San Diego and Austin are in your travel plan, this week’s packages will save you some decent money. Thursday’s Marriott eGift cards will be the most popular and like prior years, they will sell out fast! So be ready if you want are interested in them.