Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Some links on this page may pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
Here is some of the best travel news and notes from around the Internet:
- I’m featured in an article on 12 things to know before your child’s first flight
- And piggybacking on top of that – here are some tips on how to deal with toddler jet lag
- Delta Settles With Flight Attendant Who Says She Had Nowhere to Pump Breast Milk
- It’s not always you get your post ideas from your mom but my mom sent me a pretty hilarious miles and points comic.
- A climber of Mount Everest was found hiding in a cave so he didn’t have to pay the fee to climb (sounds like something I’d do)
Up for more travel news? Here’s the previous installment: 15 of the best travel blogs you should check out