Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
Here is a listing of some of my most popular posts
- How to destroy a metal Chase Sapphire Preferred card (it’s harder than it looks!)
- Why you want to freeze your IDA / ARS credit accounts before applying for a US Bank Card
- How to always get a live chat with American Express.
- Getting Avis to stop its dirty trick on me
- Did you know that you get free stopovers on British Avios, even on one-way tickets?
- How to get into a airport lounge for free
- Secret $1 concession stand at Great American Ball Park
- Family boarding on Southwest Airlines and how to sit next to each other
- How to speed through TSA security with a family
- Why did a passenger tell my wife and I that we “are the type of people who shouldn’t have children“?
Points and Miles
- Map of all IHG PointBreaks March 2015, April 2015 and May 2015
- Chase Freedom 5% bonus categories for 2015.
Best of 2014
- #1-5: Getting an Amex live chat, unlimited travel to 10 countries, IHG Point Breaks map, Chase refer a friend and Freedom categories
- #6-10: Southwest Companion Pass, tricks on family boarding, IHG promo codes and 80k card, and free BA stopovers
- #11-15: Why I “shouldn’t have children”, Beginner’s Guide, longest airline routes for the cheapest, and Into the Nights
- #16-20: 19x miles reselling at Sears, BA with low fees, destroying metal cards, Singapore sweet spots and don’t poop where you eat
- 2014 hidden gems: Traveler’s Triangle, paying $15 for the seat next to mine, road trips, BRGs, #FT4RL, transfering Arrival miles, 17 pieces of luggage and more
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them