Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Some links on this page may pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
According to Doctor of Credit, the JetBlue Plus MasterCard offered by Barclay has an increased sign-up bonus offer of 40,000 TrueBlue points! This is the highest offer this card has ever seen. Prior to this, the offer has been for 30,000 points.
You will receive a sign up bonus of 40,000 JetBlue points after spending $1,000 within the first 90 days of account opening. Here’s the direct link to apply. I do not receive a commission if you are approved for this card through this link. If you want to support the site, you can apply for other top travel cards here. It should go without saying that if you want to apply for this JetBlue card, you should do so through the public link even though that does not pay me a commission! 🙂
Details of the offer include:
- Offer valid until 1/31/18
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 6x points per dollar spent on jetBlue purchases
- 2x points per dollar spent on restaurants and groceries
- 1x points per dollar spent on all other purchases
- Annual fee of $99 is not waived first year
- Free first checked bag on JetBlue-operated flights for the primary cardmember and up to three companions on the same reservation if tickets are purchased using your JetBlue Plus Card
- 5,000 bonus points every year at account anniversary
- Enjoy Mosaic status and all benefits for one year after you spend $50,000 or more on purchases
- 10% rebate every time you redeem points
- No foreign transaction fees
- $100 statement credit after you use the card to purchase a Getaways vacation package
- 50% savings on eligible inflight purchases including cocktails, food and movies
JetBlue’s TrueBlue program has no black out dates and points do not expire. Award prices are tied to the cash fare, usually range about 1 to 2 cents per point. So with this new increased offer, you could be getting up to $800 value on JetBlue flights.
JetBlue has frequent sales of fares starting at $40 or flash sale of $20 fares, which means very little points will get you a free flight. Transcontinental flights can often be found on JetBlue for as low as $149 each way, or about 10,000 points! JetBlue has been expanding its popular MINT business class service, and the sign-up bonus might just get you a free flight in MINT! If Caribbean is your favorite tropical destination, JetBlue might get you there with its extensive Caribbean network.
I signed up for this card just a month ago for the 30,000 points offer. Unfortunately, Barclay does not match increased offer so I am out of luck. Will you be taking on the new 40,000 point offer for the JetBlue Plus card?