Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
Here is some of the best travel news and notes from around the Internet:
- Did you know that if your Hyatt free night expires, Hyatt will credit you points to your account? I wish I knew that before I burned mine at the Hyatt Place Louisville Airport, even if the staff did clean vomit out of my car
- Doctor of Credit is doing a series featuring different bloggers – here is his segment on Greg, the Frequent Miler, who is also one of my favorite bloggers.
- The Award Wallet blog (who knew they even had one! :-D) shares a fairly comprehensive on which rewards credit cards offer primary rental car insurance. Thankfully my parents rented their car in Scotland with the Chase Sapphire Reserve, which will hopefully cover some or all of their worst day ever
- It appears that the trick to save on United close-in booking fees is now dead.
- Why you need travel insurance for your family
Up for more travel news? Here’s the previous installment: Admirals Club Installs Two-Way Mirror For Members To Enjoy Other Passengers’ Misery
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them