Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Some links on this page may pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
SPG Take Three
Basic terms of the promotion are below:
- Register between May 15 and August 30, 2017
- Valid stay from May 27 through September 4, 2017.
- Must stay two or more nights.
- Bonus points will post to the registered members’ account within 2 to 4 weeks after the eligible stay posts.
Here is what you will earn:
- Double points on weekday stays of at least two nights;
- Triple points on weekend stays that includes either Friday or Saturday night;
- If you have the Amex Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card, you can earn an additional 1,500 points per resort stay.
Disappointingly not all Starwood hotels are participating in the SPG Take Three promotion. Here’s the list of hotels participating in the double and triple points promotion, and the list of resorts participating in the SPG Amex 1,500 bonus points promotion.
Unlike the last SPG promotion which aligned with Marriott promotion at the time, the new SPG Take Three promotion is quite different from the new Marriott MegaBonus promotion released this past Monday. Personally I like the SPG promotion better, because I can earn bonus points on the first stay, unlike Marriott promotion where bonus points won’t kick until the second stay.
Will you be able to take advantage of the new SPG Take Three promotion with your summer travel plan? Perhaps you are even able to save big with Starwood Pay Your Birth Year rate.