Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email with all the best travel news. Some links on this page may pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
Today’s 2017 Daily Getaway sale is with Bally’s Las Vegas. You can access the sale and details here. The package will go on sale at 1PM ET today.
- Value: $640 (save ~51%)
- Accommodations for two (2) consecutive nights in a Jubilee King Room at Bally’s Las Vegas (double occupancy)
- Gourmet dinner for two (2) at your choice of restaurant at Bally’s (maximum value of $150). Must be a Caesars Entertainment owned restaurant
- Two (2) Buffet of Buffets passes, giving you unlimited access to six of the most spectacular buffets in the city for a 24-hour period. Upgrade restrictions apply. May only be used once during stay
- Bottle of Champagne delivered to your room
- Two (2) tickets to the show of your choice at any of Caesars Entertainment’s Las Vegas properties (based on availability; some restrictions apply)
- Round-trip limousine transportation between McCarran International Airport and Bally’s Las Vegas
- Travel must be completed by July 1, 2018, and must be booked at least 30 days in advance of desired scheduled arrival date. Blackout dates apply
- See terms and conditions here
All in, you’re getting a hotel room for two nights, dinner for two, a bottle of champagne, two show tickets, and airport pick-up and drop-off for over 50% off. If you were planning on taking a trip to Sin City, this could be a great opportunity to save a bunch of money. Make sure to act fast, as there are only five of these packages available!