Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Some links on this page may pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
Today’s deal is three different Universal Orlando packages, on sale at 1pm EST.
Two 3-Park, 3-Day Tickets for $535 – 50 available
- Estimated value of $630, approximately 15% saving;
- Click here for details and to purchase the packages;
- Each purchase includes two (2) tickets;
- Travel from June 1, 2017 through May 25, 2018.;
- Each 3-Park, 3-Day Park to Park Ticket entitles one guest admission to Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Islands of Adventure and Universal’s Volcano Bay Water Theme Park on the same day. .
- Maximum quantity per Purchase: Three (3) packs of two (2) tickets
- These tickets are valid for any three (3) calendar days during a seven (7) consecutive calendar day period which includes the first day any portion of the ticket is used.
- Upon purchase, you will be given the name of a Universal representative whom you will be responsible for contacting to coordinate your ticket pick up. Tickets will be set up for guest pick up at theme park on buyer requested date.
Four-Person Vacation for $2,642 – 10 available
Don’t have time to plan a vacation? This package might be for you. But make sure you don’t mind sharing one room with three other people.
- Estimated value of $3,774, approximately 30% saving;
- Click here for details and to purchase the vacation package[
- Includes roundtrip economy flights, airport transportation to and from hotel for four people;
- Three-night hotel accommodations in one room at a Universal Orlando on-site hotel, either Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort or Loews Sapphire Falls Resort at Universal Orlando Resort;
- All four guests must depart from the same airport;
- Four 3-Day “Park to Park admission tickets” for Universal Studios Florida, Islands of Adventure, and Volcano Bay Water Park;
- Travel anytime from June 1, 2017 through May 25, 2018, excluding “blackout dates” listed in the T&C;
- A maximum of one (1) package is allowed;
- Within three (3) weeks of purchase, you’ll receive an email from Universal Orlando that will contain all the information necessary to claim your trip. Universal Orlando will arrange all travel details.
Private VIP Experience $3,500 – 1 available
- Estimated value of $6,470, approximately 46% saving;
- Click here for details and to purchase the vacation package;
- Private one-day VIP Experience for up to twelve (12) people, priority entry to rides and attractions, and more;
- You’ll be personally escorted by a Universal Orlando expert on a guided tour for exclusive backstage access;
- VIP Priority Front-of-the-line access to ALL rides and attractions during the tour;
- Enjoy complimentary valet parking (one (1) vehicle, based on availability);
- Enjoy continental breakfast, coffee and bottled water during check-in;
- Travel anytime from June 1, 2017 through May 25, 2018;
- Upon purchase, you will be given the name of a Universal representative whom you will be responsible for contacting to coordinate your VIP Experience. VIP Experience arrangements must be made a minimum of thirty (30) days prior to arrival and are subject to availability.
- If you miss the deal, don’t worry, as you can get similar VIP packages directly from Universal Orlando.
Personally I am not planning to buy any of these packages, even though my family will be in Orlando this December. We are thinking about going to Universal Studio, but we simply don’t have the time yet to decide exactly what we plan to do.