It’s a big week. Mother’s Day is this Sunday, it’s also National Nurses Week, and Teacher Appreciation Week. You can surprise Mom, a nurse, or a teacher with tulips!
What’s the deal
- Single-Color 20-Stem Bunch of Tulips for $10 (reg. $15) with this Printable Coupon from Amazon.
- Amazon Prime Members
- Offer valid in-store from 5/9/18 – 5/15/18.
- Only applicable to one bouquet of tulips
- Single color bunches will work with this special
- Go to floral area of Whole Foods Market
- In order to see the coupon, you have to be logged in to your Amazon Prime account
- You have to present the coupon in-store to complete the purchase
FAQs according to Amazon
- How will I find eligible bouquets of tulips in store?
Eligible tulip bouquets will be available in the floral area of Whole Foods Market, with special signs advertising the Prime member deal. If you need help finding the right bouquet, a Whole Foods Market Team Member in store will be happy to help you.
- What color tulips are available?
Bouquet colors vary by store. Only single-color bunches are eligible for the special pricing. Visit your local Whole Foods Market to see the available selection.
- Is the Single-Color 20-Stem deal available at Whole Foods Market 365 stores?
Yes, this offer is available at all U.S. Whole Foods Market and Whole Foods Market 365 stores.
- Is this deal available in Canada and the U.K.?
This offer is available in the U.S. only. A similar offer is available in Whole Foods Market stores in Canada. See amazon.ca/tulips for more information.
- I am a Prime member and purchased a Single-Color 20-Stem Bunch of Tulips for $15. Can I get the Prime coupon price instead?
Yes, take your receipt and coupon to the store where you purchased the tulips and a Team Member will refund you the difference.
- What if I buy more than one eligible bouquet of tulips?
The Prime coupon will be applied to just one bouquet of tulips. The remaining bouquets will ring up at regular price.
So whether it’s for mom, a nurse, a teacher, a friend, or even for you, we hope this deal will brighten someone’s day.
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them