I have a daily email that goes out each morning at 6am and recaps all of the posts here on Points With a Crew from the previous day. There are nearly 10,000 people that have signed up to read this travel news.
Boarding Area also has an email but it runs once a week (usually it comes out on Wednesdays) and instead of EVERY post from the week (that would be a LONNNNG email), there’s a curated list of 10-15 of the week’s top stories.
Boarding Area email this week
Here are the 12 stories that were included in this week’s Boarding Area email
- Could Marriott and/or Starwood Devalue Mileage Without Notice? by One Mile at a Time
- Chase’s New IHG Credit Cards Now Available – How They Stack Up by Point me to the Plane
- Get Ready for a New Luxury Hotel – In Space! by Running with Miles
- Using the Points Transfer Calculator to Plan Your Next Award by Travel Codex
- Barclays Arrival Premier – A $150 Clunker by Rapid Travel Chai
- Bad News Comes in 3s – Now Wyndham Devalues Its GoFast Copay by Points With a Crew
- IHG Updates List of Excluded Properties for the Anniversary Award Night by Mommy Points
- Hot Deal: $91+ U.S. Cities to Chicago – Round Trip on Major Airlines by God Save the Points
- American Airline’s ViaSat Wifi Is Blazing Fast by Monkey Miles
- 10 Things You Need To Know When Planning A Trip To Disneyland Paris by Travel the Globe 4 Less
- Stealth Credit Card Devaluations: Is This the New Normal? by Miles to Memories
- Marriott “Mega Bonus” Earn Up to 36k Bonus Points by Monkey Miles
So you can see that you get a variety of topics from a variety of different authors. If you’re not already signed up, you should give it a try
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
There are scores — if not hundreds — of insightful articles posted each and every week by BA bloggers (y’all are amazing). Not all will be of equal value to each BA reader (e.g., some are hub captives, many don’t have legitimate businesses, etc.) but BA’s weekly (and FREE!) e-mail is a great service; it’s kind of like a “Reader’s Digest condensed version” of the week’s news on Boarding Area. Thanks for posting, Dan!