Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
I have a daily email that goes out each morning at 6am and recaps all of the posts here on Points With a Crew from the previous day. There are nearly 10,000 people that have signed up to read this travel news.
Boarding Area also has an email but it runs once a week (usually it comes out on Wednesdays) and instead of EVERY post from the week (that would be a LONNNNG email), there’s a curated list of 10-15 of the week’s top stories.
Boarding Area email this week
Here are the 12 stories that were included in this week’s Boarding Area email
- Could Marriott and/or Starwood Devalue Mileage Without Notice? by One Mile at a Time
- Chase’s New IHG Credit Cards Now Available – How They Stack Up by Point me to the Plane
- Get Ready for a New Luxury Hotel – In Space! by Running with Miles
- Using the Points Transfer Calculator to Plan Your Next Award by Travel Codex
- Barclays Arrival Premier – A $150 Clunker by Rapid Travel Chai
- Bad News Comes in 3s – Now Wyndham Devalues Its GoFast Copay by Points With a Crew
- IHG Updates List of Excluded Properties for the Anniversary Award Night by Mommy Points
- Hot Deal: $91+ U.S. Cities to Chicago – Round Trip on Major Airlines by God Save the Points
- American Airline’s ViaSat Wifi Is Blazing Fast by Monkey Miles
- 10 Things You Need To Know When Planning A Trip To Disneyland Paris by Travel the Globe 4 Less
- Stealth Credit Card Devaluations: Is This the New Normal? by Miles to Memories
- Marriott “Mega Bonus” Earn Up to 36k Bonus Points by Monkey Miles
So you can see that you get a variety of topics from a variety of different authors. If you’re not already signed up, you should give it a try
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them