Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
Currently UTO Vacations (not an affiliate link) is running an amazing deal for a vacation package to China and Japan for $999 total ($77 per person per night). This price includes flights, four-star hotels, tours, and daily breakfast.
- Departure Locations:
- $999: New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco
- $1,299: San Jose, Washington DC, Boston, Las Vegas, Chicago, Houston Seattle
- Inclusions: Flights, 4-Star Hotel, Tours, Transportation between Cities
- Travel Class: Economy
- Travel Dates: Oct-Dec 2019; February-2020
- Restrictions: Chinese Tourist Visa Required at time of Travel
The Jewel of China is a 15-Day/13-Night guided tour through China has a very aggressive itinerary that will allow you to cross several cities off your bucket list and includes:
- 1 Night in Osaka
- 2 Nights in Kyoto
- 1 Night in Hamanako
- 1 night in Yokohama
- 2 Nights in Tokyo
- 3 Nights in Shanghai
- 1 Night in Suzhou
- 1 Night in Wuxi
- 1 night in Hangzhou
Major Sites Visited Include:
- Fushimi Inari Shrine
- Nara Deer park – (SEE ALSO: Oh Deer Deer everywhere – a day trip to Nara from Kyoto or Osaka)
- Osaka Castle
- The Bund
- Hangzhou West Lake
- Grand Canal (one of the 7 Beijing UNESCO World Heritage sites; pictured below)
How to Book
- Book through UTO Vacations and select one of the many dates available.
- There are several optional tours you can book as well as utilizing their Chinese Visa service. In my experience you can find much cheaper services on your own, so I would advise against the additional visa service.
Good Luck and Happy Travels!
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them