Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
Currently UTO Vacations (not an affiliate link) is running an amazing deal for a vacation package to China and Japan for $999 total ($77 per person per night). This price includes flights, four-star hotels, tours, and daily breakfast.
- Departure Locations:
- $999: New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco
- $1,299: San Jose, Washington DC, Boston, Las Vegas, Chicago, Houston Seattle
- Inclusions: Flights, 4-Star Hotel, Tours, Transportation between Cities
- Travel Class: Economy
- Travel Dates: Oct-Dec 2019; February-2020
- Restrictions: Chinese Tourist Visa Required at time of Travel
The Jewel of China is a 15-Day/13-Night guided tour through China has a very aggressive itinerary that will allow you to cross several cities off your bucket list and includes:
- 1 Night in Osaka
- 2 Nights in Kyoto
- 1 Night in Hamanako
- 1 night in Yokohama
- 2 Nights in Tokyo
- 3 Nights in Shanghai
- 1 Night in Suzhou
- 1 Night in Wuxi
- 1 night in Hangzhou
Major Sites Visited Include:
- Fushimi Inari Shrine
- Nara Deer park – (SEE ALSO: Oh Deer Deer everywhere – a day trip to Nara from Kyoto or Osaka)
- Osaka Castle
- The Bund
- Hangzhou West Lake
- Grand Canal (one of the 7 Beijing UNESCO World Heritage sites; pictured below)
How to Book
- Book through UTO Vacations and select one of the many dates available.
- There are several optional tours you can book as well as utilizing their Chinese Visa service. In my experience you can find much cheaper services on your own, so I would advise against the additional visa service.
Good Luck and Happy Travels!
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
They will be taking you to many “shops” and try to get you to buy craps that you don’t want it need.
Some of them will actually pay you to go on these trips. Or refund you the airfare after you have taken the trip.