Amazon is back with a targeted promotion where you can get $15 off an Amazon purchase for adding an American Express card to your Amazon wallet. It is targeted, but there is also a promotion page where you can check to see if you are eligible. The promo has been going on for a little bit but it looks like it was just extended through the end of the year.
Amazon / Amex $15 off promotion
Here’s how you can potentially get the discount
- Check if you are targeted at the promotion page
- Add an American Express card to your Amazon wallet
- Use your promo code AMEX15OFF at checkout for a purchase of $15.01 or more
Terms and conditions
- The promotion will end on the earlier of (a) 5:00 PM PT on 12/31/2023, or (b) the time at which 53,333 eligible customers have redeemed the offer.
- Offer is available by invitation only, is non-transferable, is not redeemable for cash, and may not be resold.
- One-time offer applies only to the purchase of at least $15.01 of eligible products using an eligible American Express Card added to your Amazon wallet, and requires entry and application of the promotion code at checkout.
- Eligible cards for offer include American Express credit and charge cards.
- Customers enrolled in Shop with Points may use Membership Rewards® points at checkout.
- Offer is not available to anyone who removed and re added an eligible Card after 6/20/2023.
- Offer only applies to products shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”.
(H/T Miles to Memories)
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Some or all of the card offers that appear on the website are from advertisers and that compensation may impact on how and where card products appear on the site. Any opinions expressed in this post are my own, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by my advertising partners and I do not include all card companies, or all available card offers. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers and other offers and benefits listed on this page. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them