I just got an email that Hyatt and Whole Foods are teaming up for a promotion where Hyatt Visa card holders can get a one-time $20 credit after spending $50 at Whole Foods. To register for the promotion, you’ll need to put your 16 digit Hyatt card number and mobile number here.
The promotion runs from August 14th (today) through September 25th.
Full Hyatt / Whole Foods promotion details
Here are the full terms of the offer
- Register before using your Hyatt Credit Card to shop at any Whole Foods Market in the U.S. and get a $20 statement credit for spending $50 or more in a single purchase at Whole Foods with your Hyatt Credit Card between August 14, 2017 to September 25, 2017.
- Allow approximately 5-10 days to receive your statement credit, subject to card issuer’s timing and processing of statement credit.
- Available at Whole Foods Market stores in the U.S. Purchases at stores not correctly classified as a Whole Foods location for credit processing will not qualify for this offer. Offer not available for online purchases or purchases made through Instacart.
- Limit one offer redemption per card.
- Visa is wholly responsible for the provision of or failure to provide the stated benefits and services. Chase and Hyatt are not responsible for providing the stated benefits or services.
It doesn’t look like there are any restrictions on what you could buy so I would imagine that gift cards would work to get the offer. It is a limit of 1 per card so there’s not a ton of opportunity to scale the offer
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
do you know if a whole foods gift card for $50 will trigger the credit?
I don’t KNOW, but I suspect that it would
Whole Foods owns Sprouts. Think it’ll work at that supermarket too?
I highly doubt it
Doesn’t work at all. I tried to register many times and it’s not working with my card. I emailed TrialPay (the company that is administering this promotion) and they are worthless. They had me try a few different URL’s but NONE of them work.