Here’s some news and notes from around the travel world that you might be interested in:
- The overhead bins are empty. Why do airlines make you check your bag? – Washington Post
- How to Avoid Travel Fraud – We Travel There
- Alaska Airlines Boeing 737-9 Max Loses An Exit Door and Makes Emergency Landing – The Bulkhead Seat. See also Alaska Airlines Grounding its Fleet of Boeing 737 MAX 9 Aircraft After Rapid Depressurization Accident from PYOK and FAA Grounds Boeing 737 MAX 9s After Kid Almost Sucked Out Of Alaska Airlines Jet – View from the Wing
- Man Says He Was Thrown Off Delta Air Flight Because He Offered to Fix Broken Inflight Entertainment System – Paddle Your Own Kanoo
- Global Entry’s Simple New Kiosks Confuse People – One Mile at a Time
Up for more travel news? You might like our last recap post – Could Europe Ban Bag Fees?
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Some or all of the card offers that appear on the website are from advertisers and that compensation may impact on how and where card products appear on the site. Any opinions expressed in this post are my own, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by my advertising partners and I do not include all card companies, or all available card offers. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers and other offers and benefits listed on this page. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
User Generated Content Disclosure: Points With a Crew encourages constructive discussions, comments, and questions. Responses are not provided by or commissioned by any bank advertisers. These responses have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the responsibility of the bank advertiser to respond to comments.