As we go into the weekend, I thought I would take a look at some of the top Amazon deals and share some of the things that I found. It’s always a bit hit or miss to decide what things are actually on sale rather than just “deals”. As always, take a look and only purchase what things make the most sense for you. Please note that all links on this (and any post) include my Amazon affiliate link. As an Amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amazon Announces Extended Black Friday And Cyber Monday Dates – Nov 17 through Nov 27
I just got an email from Amazon announcing a bit of a change to how they handle Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Of course these are some of the biggest shopping days for Amazon and other big tech companies. Here is what they said in the email (emphasis mine)
- Deals will be spread out across the 11 days (November 17-27). We expect the same, or more, total volume and quality of deals that we have had for Black Friday and Cyber Monday deal events in the past, with new deals launching every day. Please note, deals are subject to change.
- There will be deals between November 17-22 that won’t be available during the period between Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Brands like Lego, Samsung, Canon, KitchenAid, Calvin Klein and others will be offering deals specifically during the period between November 17-22 as well as other deals during the period between Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
Black Friday is Friday, November 24th and Cyber Monday is Monday November 27th.
17 Amazon Deals Available Already This Weekend
As always, you can check out the current Amazon deals to see what else might interest you.
More Ways To Save Money at Amazon
Amazon often has promotions where you can get a percentage or dollar value off a purchase by using at least 1 credit card point (like Chase Ultimate Rewards, American Express Membership Rewards, etc). These deals are typically targeted, but it’s a good idea to regularly check if you’re eligible, because these deals come around quite a bit. Note that it is generally a bad value to use your points to shop at Amazon, but it’s definitely worth using 1 point to save $20 – $50.
- Save at Amazon using 1 Amex Membership Rewards point
- Save at Amazon using 1 Chase Ultimate Rewards point
- Save at Amazon using 1 Citi ThankYou point
- Save at Amazon using 1 Discover point
Good luck and happy shopping
Join the PWaC newsletter filled with credit card and travel tips
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Some or all of the card offers that appear on the website are from advertisers and that compensation may impact on how and where card products appear on the site. Any opinions expressed in this post are my own, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by my advertising partners and I do not include all card companies, or all available card offers. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers and other offers and benefits listed on this page. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them