If you’ve been meaning to visit NYC, or need a reason to visit Los Angeles, here’s your chance to snag great deals. Get tickets as low as $217 or 14K Ultimate Rewards – NYC to Los Angeles RT (vice versa)
What’s the deal
- Fly from as low as $216 roundtrip economy from JFK to Burbank (vice vera)
- Flights I’ve seen were with Jetblue nonstop, other airlines could be available
- Or, use as low as 14,261 Chase Ultimate Rewards (with your Chase Sapphire Reserve – samples below)
- Using your points with Chase Sapphire Preferred will be slightly more
- Search using Google Flights
- Try other local airports that work for you
- Dates and availability may vary (most available between January and early February)
Sample from JFK to BUR RT $216 or 14K Ultimate Rewards
Sample from BUR to JFK RT $216 or 14K Ultimate Rewards
Let us know if you’re able to use this offer. It is unknown how long this offer will last. They typically go pretty quickly. Good luck.
H/T The Flight Deal
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Some or all of the card offers that appear on the website are from advertisers and that compensation may impact on how and where card products appear on the site. Any opinions expressed in this post are my own, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by my advertising partners and I do not include all card companies, or all available card offers. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers and other offers and benefits listed on this page. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
User Generated Content Disclosure: Points With a Crew encourages constructive discussions, comments, and questions. Responses are not provided by or commissioned by any bank advertisers. These responses have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the responsibility of the bank advertiser to respond to comments.