Here are some of the top travel news that I have seen recently around the Internet
- Mommy Points shares a list of hotels that offer full kitchens (and are bookable on points!) This ties in very well to my own list of hotels that offer free DINNER (in addition to free breakfast) – it’s part of our overall family budget strategy. Free dinner and free breakfast at a hotel is 16 free meals for our family!
- Travel is Free shares a great post about some of the lesser-known off-peak routes with American miles. This is one of those posts that takes a couple of read-throughs to really get all of the tricks – there’s a lot that you can do with American AAdvantage miles. Remember, if you haven’t seen it already, you can earn a free 1000 American AAdvantage miles by taking 2 minutes to go through “AAdvantage University”
- JonK at Wanderlusty was actually IN Nepal during the recent earthquake and has a great 4 part post about his experiences there during the earthquake.
- The Columbus Dispatch shares a vision for the future of the Columbus Airport (CMH)
- Ben from One Mile at a Time shares why, even when he’s by himself, he prefers a hotel room with 2 beds. SPOILER ALERT: it’s totally sex-related, and the comments on the post are even MORE hilarious
Join the PWaC newsletter filled with credit card and travel tips
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Some or all of the card offers that appear on the website are from advertisers and that compensation may impact on how and where card products appear on the site. Any opinions expressed in this post are my own, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by my advertising partners and I do not include all card companies, or all available card offers. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers and other offers and benefits listed on this page. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them