Yesterday (Monday) was Cyber Monday, so if you missed it, well what took you so long? If you’re waking up this morning and wondering what Cyber Monday deals are still available, well I thought I’d run them down. Most of the amazing deals (like 90% off hotel rooms) were here and gone on Monday but some Cyber Monday deals are still available.
Airfare Cyber Monday deals still available
Many of the airlines are offering fare sales for Cyber Week and many of those airfare Cyber Monday deals are still available. Here are a few of them
- Hawaiian Airlines – Hawaiian Airlines has several Cyber Monday fares good through Thursday December 1st including sub-$400 roundtrips to Hawaii
- Alaska Airlines – Cyber Monday deals still going on including transcon service
- Southwest’s fare sale (as low as $49 one way) is still going as well through December 1st
Virgin America’s Cyber Monday deal is over as of Tuesday morning but there are still some decent fares around. Delta, United, and American all had Cyber Monday deals but they are expired.
Shopping Cyber Monday deals that are still available
Amazon is the 1000 pound gorilla in the shopping space, and they still have a dedicated Cyber Monday deals page. Lots of the really good deals are gone, but here are a few still Cyber Monday deals still available at Amazon
Sears Cyber Monday deals were extended through today (Tuesday)
Also, Groupon has several Cyber Monday doorbusters going on through today – check through their Cyber Monday section to see if any catch your fancy. My favorite (Christmas present anyone?) was this magnetic travel map of the world that lets you track your travels (pictured below)
Other Cyber Monday deals that are still going on
A few other travel related Cyber Monday deals ongoing that might interest you
- Hertz is offering 30% off when you book and pay now. I would be cautious about paying now and committing to a rental car. Personally I use Autoslash for car rentals which has saved me big money (SEE ALSO: Cheap one way car rental deals Fall 2016)
- Rosetta Stone is on sale for its lowest price of the year ($149)
- Many of the eBay Cyber Monday gift card deals are still going on and available
- IHG is offering 10-15% off on the Cash portion of their Cash + Points booking. That essentially means you’re buying IHG points at about 0.566 cents / point, which is a decent deal. It’s a good way to top up your account if you don’t have the full amount of points needed to book your hotel. 15% is only if you have the IHG credit card (which you should have, 2 of them); otherwise the discount is 10%.
If your credit cards haven’t caught on fire yet from overuse (but spend responsibly!), make sure to check out some of these Cyber Monday deals still available