Here is some of the best travel news and notes from around the Internet:
- Marriott has a new MegaBonus promotion out there and you can pick one of 2 bonuses – either 5000 bonus points after 2 stays, or 10,000 bonus points after 10 stays, up to a total of 50,000 bonus points
- “I only date guys with high credit scores“. While I do think talking with potential partners about finances is a smart move, I couldn’t decide if this article was satirical or not…
- If you haven’t heard enough Chase Sapphire Reserve news, it was featured (and I was quoted) in an article in Bloomberg about the new CSR card.
- An interesting look at the aggregated income levels of self-reported credit card churners.
- The fight over the poor man’s lie flat seat – an empty row in economy
Interested in top travel hacks? You should definitely follow me on Facebook
Up for more travel news? Here’s the previous installment: Company’s response about a 47 year airport layover wins the Internet