Delta has really been rocking it lately with Skymiles flash sales. While it is irritating to me that Delta talks about there being a “sale” when there is no published award chart, it is definitely true that these flash sales are providing a lot of good value for Skymiles!
This sale is honoring the 10 year anniversary of Delta’s merger with Northwest. The deals are for domestic travel within North America. You can read complete details here.
- Book by October 31, 2018 at 11:59pm ET
- Must book on Delta.com directly;
- Travel between November 28, 2018 through March 7, 2019
- Tickets must be purchased at least 21 days prior to departure, but no later than October 31, 2018.
- Blackout dates are in the fine print of the award sale page; they vary by route.
- Minimum stay of Friday is required
- Fares shown are valid outbound on a Tuesday, Wednesday, or Saturday while higher fares apply for travel Monday, Thursday, Friday, and Sunday.
All of the fares are priced at 10K roundtrip – here are examples of some of the fares
A few other destinations with their roundtrip miles cost in economy during this promotion
- Atlanta – to Austin, Boston, Cincinnati, Philadelphia, Tampa
- Austin – to New York JFK
- Nashville – to New York LGA
- Boston – Cincinnati, New York LGA, Raleigh Durham
- Denver – to New York LGA
- Detroit – Fort Myers, Tampa, Washington IAD
If your city is not listed, often you can still find deals by just searching on delta.com.
Are you able to take advantage of this sale?