Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
Delta has really been rocking it lately with Skymiles flash sales. While it is irritating to me that Delta talks about there being a “sale” when there is no published award chart, it is definitely true that these flash sales are providing a lot of good value for Skymiles!
This sale is from North America to select locations in Europe, Latin America, Asia as well as domestically within the USA. You can read complete details here.
- Sale valid until Wednesday, October 31, 2018 at 11:59pm ET
- Must book on Delta.com directly;
- Travel between January 15 – March 15, 2019
- Blackout dates are in the fine print of the award sale page; they vary by route.
- Some award deals do have a minimum stay of Friday or Saturday is required
Prices to the other destinations vary from your origin and destination cities. Here are fares from New York to Europe
A few other destinations with their roundtrip miles cost in economy during this promotion
- Atlanta – to Dusseldorf (50K), London (58K), Belize, Liberia, Panama City, Roatan and San Jose (all 44K), Shanghai (40K)
- Boston – to London (32K), Shanghai (40K)
- Detroit – to Cancun (38K), Shanghai (40K)
- New York – to Bermuda (16K), Rio de Janeiro (78K)
- Los Angeles – Shanghai (40K)
- Orlando – to Beijing (35K)
- Salt Lake City – to Portland or San Francisco (16K), San Diego (13K)
- Seattle – to Beijing (35K)
Remember for Europe and the UK especially to check out European taxes and fees, as they can be extensive
If your city is not listed, often you can still find deals by just searching on delta.com. (H/T MileNerd)
Are you able to take advantage of this sale?
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them