My travel buddy, Stephen S. shared this with me. There’s a new promo with Chase that could earn you additional points when you use Chase Pay. At this time, it is possible that the deal is targeted.
What’s the deal
- Shop at:
- Best Buy (in-store)
- Tock (online at restaurants on Tock)
- eBags (online)
- Use Chase Pay as your method of payment
- Select the Chase card that you were targeted with for this offer (sample below shows using Chase Sapphire Reserve)
- There were data points from those who mentioned they received the offer on the Chase Sapphire Preferred, Freedom, and Freedom Unlimited
- For every $1 that you spend (up to $200) get an extra 5 points in addition to the usual 1 point (when using your CSR, CSP, and Freedom
- If you received the offer on your Chase Freedom Unlimited, you could earn up to 6.5x since the CFU usually earns 1.5x per dollar spent.
- This promo is between September 1-30, 2018
- Check your email if you received this offer, or sign in to Chase Pay and check if this promo or offer is available on your card
- For the example shown above, the offer is good with using the Chase Sapphire Reserve card.
I am interested to find out if you received this offer. Please do tell me which Chase card received the offer. Also, please let me know if you received the promo communication via email or other means. Thanks!