Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
Delta is currently offering cheap flights from the East Coast to San Jose Costa Rica starting at $285 round trip in Basic Economy. Travel dates are limited dates April – May 2019 with more availability September – November 2019. You should be able to find dates through google flights and book through Delta.
- Departure Location: Boston ($285); Baltimore ($299); Raleigh ($313); Cleveland ($321); Toronto ($297 USD)
- Destination: San Jose, Costa Rica (SJO)
- Airline: Delta
- Travel Class: Basic Economy (E)
- Travel Dates: April 2019 – May 2019; September 2019-November 2019
- Minimum Trip Duration: No minimum
- Stops: 1 Stop
- Restrictions: No advance seat selection; No checked bag
- Miles Earned in Basic Economy via Where to Credit
Things to Do in Costa Rica
- National Theatre of Costa Rica
- Pre-Columbian Gold Museum
- Arenal Volcano
- Irazu Volcano – also read our review of Irazu Volcano
- Nicoya Peninsula
- Central Market
How to Book
- Availability for this deal can be found through Google Flights. To book go to google.com/flights and fill in the applicable departure and arrival location. Once filled in click on the departure date and Google Flights will automatically fill with prices based on the length of trip selected on the bottom left of the dates window.
- Select your desired length of trip and pick your and pick your departure and return dates. Once your dates are selected, you will be able to pick your flights. Google will then show you where to book the best prices.
- Finally, book through your selected flights.
Until next time, Happy Travels!
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them