Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
Here’s some news and notes from around the travel world that you might be interested in:
- Sometimes it feels like we’ve heard it all when it comes to emotional support animals. People have successfully brought pigs, ducks and even monkeys on planes. Most recently though is this story of a poor hamster who didn’t quite make its flight. See also: A Case Against “Emotional Support Animals” on Airplanes
- Last month, Jon, over at No Mas Coach, had a run in with some lying front desk agents. I’ve been lied to a couple of times at check in so it was nice to hear that I’m not the only one it’s happened to. See also: Today A US Postal Worker Lied to My Face
- Generally travel is quite safe. Have you ever thought about what you would do if someone dangerous entered your hotel lobby?
- A child’s second birthday can ben an expensive milestone for parents who have been traveling with a lap infant. MommyPoints shares how one Australian family learned a particularly expensive lesson on a recent trip to Bali.
- Sometimes, public transportation really is the best way to get around. Even the Queen of England uses it sometimes!
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them