Kraft just announced a new promo for this Sunday (Mother’s Day). They will reimburse (up to $100) for a babysitter for Mother’s Day (May 12th)
The fine print says that you hire a babysitter (can be either an actual service or a private individual; no news on what kind of vetting they will do to see if it’s a babysitter or a “babysitter”. Then submit it to https://www.kraftmothersdayaway.com/ starting on Sunday May 12th
- If hiring a babysitter via a babysitting service provider to use on Mother’s Day, May 12, 2019, take a photo of the receipt or invoice provided by the service provider with the company’s letterhead and date confirmation that babysitting services were used on May 12, 2019, as well as a brief description of why you need some time away during Mother’s Day in your own words in the online entry form;
- `or (2) If you are seeking reimbursement for a privately chosen babysitter of your choice, follow the instructions to upload the image of the signed proof of payment with the following information “I, (full name of the parent hiring the service), confirm that I engaged in hiring babysitting services for use on May 12, 2019, not to exceed $100 in total cost, for Mother’s Day on May 12 2019”, as well as a brief description of why you need some time away during Mother’s Day in your own words in the online entry form.
- Before hiring your babysitter, check the website to make sure the $50,000 limit has not yet been reached.
- OFFER ENDS AT 11:59 PM ET ON 5/19/19 OR WHILE FUNDS REMAIN AVAILABLE, WHICHEVER IS SOONER.
- LIMIT ONE REQUEST PER PERSON, EMAIL, OR HOUSEHOLD ADDRESS.
- ONLY OPEN TO PARENTS AGED 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER.
- MAXIMUM $100 BABYSITTING REIMBURSEMENT PER PERSON OR HOUSEHOLD.
- ALLOW 6 – 8 WEEKS FOR SHIPMENT FOLLOWING VERIFICATION
- Full terms and conditions
Personally I feel like the $50,000 total limit will be reached in minutes if not seconds and the REAL play is to offer up your babysitting services for $100 per sitting to multiple families looking to score this deal 🙂
(H/T: Doctor of Credit)
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Some or all of the card offers that appear on the website are from advertisers and that compensation may impact on how and where card products appear on the site. Any opinions expressed in this post are my own, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by my advertising partners and I do not include all card companies, or all available card offers. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers and other offers and benefits listed on this page. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
User Generated Content Disclosure: Points With a Crew encourages constructive discussions, comments, and questions. Responses are not provided by or commissioned by any bank advertisers. These responses have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the responsibility of the bank advertiser to respond to comments.