Here is an offer using your Chase Mobile Banking App: give $5 Starbucks eGift card and get $5 Starbucks eGift card in return. Perfect for all the holiday gift giving.
What’s the deal
- This is for those with Chase Checking Account
- Send someone a $5 Starbucks eGift Card using the Chase Mobile App
- You get $5 Starbucks eGift card back to you, limited to one per customer
- Log in to the Chase Mobile Banking App
- Go to the drop down menu on the left side
- Choose “Gifting” under the More section
- Click “Send a gift”
- Select “Send a Starbucks gift card”
- Click send gift card and both you and your recipient will get a $5 Starbucks eGift CardSend
As a test, I sent $5 worth to my wife and I got $5 eGift card emailed to me immediately.
Let me know if this offer works for you.
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
Thanks! Great tip. I just did it and worked like a charm. Gotta love free money.
Awesome! Glad it worked!
Just worked for me too, thanks! too bad there’s a limit!
I know, right? Glad it worked out for you!
did it and didn’t receive the second card. Also, never found the offer on the Chase app, was that an email that you got with the offer?
It wasn’t an e-mail. I found the info via Slickdeals.
worked instantly for both me and my husband!
Excellent. That’s good to know. My wife and I did the same thing. Worked like a charm.
Worked great. Thank you!