Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
Welcome the New Year with new great deals that are offered by Southwest. One way flights start as low as $49. Here’s how to get in on this deal.
What’s the New Year Southwest Airline sale
- Go to Southwest website and check the offer that works for you
- Book by January 4, 2019
- Travel valid between 1/8/19 through 5/22/19
- With Puerto Rico, valid travel dates are from 1/14/19 through 2/28/19, and 4/23/19 through 5/16/19
- A 21-day advance purchase is required
- For more details, see Terms and Conditions
Let us know if you’re able to take advantage of this sale from Southwest. Good luck.
Terms & Conditions
- 21-day advance purchase required.
- Purchase from December 18, 2018, through January 4, 2019, 11:59 p.m. in the respective time zone of the originating city.
- Continental U.S. travel valid January 8 through May 22, 2019. Travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico valid January 14 through February 28, 2019, and April 23 through May 16, 2019.
- Domestic travel is not valid on Fridays and Sundays. Travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico is valid Monday – Thursday.
- Fares valid on domestic, nonstop service only.
- Points bookings do not include taxes, fees, and other government/airport charges of at least $5.60 per one-way flight.
- Seats and days are limited. Fares may vary by destination, flight, and day of week and won’t be available on some flights that operate during very busy travel times and holiday periods.
- Travel is available for one-way Wanna Get Away® fares.
- Fares may be combined with other Southwest Airlines® combinable fares. If combining with other fares, the most restrictive fare’s rules apply.
- Sale fares may be available on other days of week, but that’s not guaranteed.
- Fares are nonrefundable but may be applied toward future travel on Southwest Airlines®, as long as reservations are canceled at least ten minutes prior to the scheduled departure. Failure to cancel prior to departure will result in forfeiture of remaining funds on the reservation.
- Any change in itinerary may result in an increase in fare. Standby travel may require an upgrade to the Anytime fare depending on Rapid Rewards® tier status.
- Fares are subject to change until ticketed.
- Offer applies only to published, scheduled service.
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them