Continuing its blockbuster expansion plan announced in July which included 21 cities and 85 routes, Frontier Airlines announced ten new routes this week.
- Charleston to Denver, starting Feb 20
- Charleston to Philadelphia starting Feb 20
- Charleston to Chicago O’Hare starting May 11
- Cleveland to Austin TX, starting April 9
- Colorado Springs to San Antonio, starting April 8
- Colorado Springs to Seattle, starting April 8
- Colorado Springs to San Jose, starting April 9
- Colorado Springs to Minneapolis, starting April 9
- San Jose CA to Atlanta, starting April 8
- San Jose CA to Cincinnati, starting April 8
Along with announcement of new routes, Frontier also offered some bargain prices with one-way fares on select days starting as low as $39! I found $39 one-way fare from San Jose (one of my home airports) to Colorado Springs during our April spring break.
But remember, Frontier charges for carry-on bags, seat assignments and more. And because many of Frontier’s routes don’t operate daily, rescheduling in the event of weather disruption might turn into a nightmare, like what happened last December.
[READ ALSO the huge problem of flying Frontier ]
Frontier also extended its schedule through August 11, 2018.
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them