I wrote a few months ago about the next Frequent Traveler University, which is coming up in Chicago on the weekend of November 17-19, 2017 at the Chicago Marriott O’Hare Airport. Complimentary airport shuttle service is available and the hotel is steps away from the CTA Blue Line Cumberland rail station.
There are 2 different events going on this weekend for FTU Chicago 2017 – FTU Travel Expo and FTU Signature and they have different prices and agendas
FTU Signature Chicago 2017
FTU Signature is what I think of as more of the “traditional” FTU – this is the whole weekend and your ticket includes
• Two days of expert-led sessions in classroom settings
• Coffee, tea, and seasonal breakfast breads on Saturday and Sunday morning
• Plated lunch on Saturday and Sunday
• Welcome social hour with chef’s choice of hors d’oeuvres, well drinks, wine and beer included on Friday
• Internet in the conference rooms
• Admission to the FTU Travel Expo on Saturday, November 18, 2017
- Rudy Maxa
- Nomadic Matt
- Chris Guillebeau
- Johnny Jet & Chris McGinnis
Frequent Flyer experts include
- Greg Davis-Kean of Frequent Miler
- Tiffany Funk of One Mile at a Time
- Matthew Klint of Live and Let’s Fly
- Stefan Krasowski of Rapid Travel Chai
Tickets are $249 though I have codes for $39 off (making your total price $210 – see below)
FTU Travel Expo
If you’re not interested in the whole weekend, you can sign up for the much cheaper FTU Travel Expo. FTU Travel Expo is only on Saturday and appears to be more of a traditional Expo, with booths and lounges. Here is a list of confirmed exhibitors with more being added.
- Manufactured Spend Lounge with Frequent Miler & Co.
- Every Passport Stamp Lounge with Stefan Krasowski
- Million Mile Secrets
- Cashback Monitor
Tickets are $39 but I have FTU Chicago 2017 discount codes for $39 off which would make the FTU Chicago 2017 Expo completely free!
FTU Chicago 2017 promo codes
Early birds could get a FTU Chicago 2017 discount code for $10 off of FTU, but as far as I know those promo codes are all expired.
I did manage to get a couple of FTU Chicago promo codes for $39 off of either FTU Chicago Expo or FTU Chicago Signature. I will be doing a giveaway on the Points With a Crew miles and points Facebook group. So if you’re not a member, you’ll need to join. Once you join, leave your interest in one of the codes on our dedicated thread.
Unfortunately, if you’ve already purchased a ticket, you will not be able to use these discount codes to get a $39 refund (but I did ask! 😀 )
Should you go to FTU Chicago 2017?
I’ve had fun at conferences like this. For many of us, we are the only “miles and points” people in our area, so it can be fun to spend time with other people who “get it”.
I will probably not be attending FTU Chicago 2017 as I will be in Chicago the month before speaking at the Chicago Seminars 2017.
Disclosure – I receive a commission if you buy tickets through my link.