Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
American Express has just upped the welcome offer on the American Express Business Gold Card to 75,000 Membership Rewards points if you apply through a refer a friend offer. The public offer is only for 35,000 Membership Rewards, so this offer is more than double the public offer
How to get the 75,000 Membership Rewards offer
This offer is only available through the refer a friend channel. Thanks in advance if you use my link to help support the site. Once you click on the link, you’ll be taken to a link with a variety of offers available through the refer a friend channel. You may be interested in some of those as well – several of them are as good as or better than
Because I don’t personally have the Gold Business card (anymore), I can’t link directly to the offer, so instead you’ll need to click the link at the top which says “View All Cards with a Referral Offer”
Then click on “Looking for a Business Card?”
click that and you’ll see
The offer is a tiered offer
- 50,000 Membership Rewards points if you spend $5,000 in the first 3 months
- 25,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend an additional $5,000 in the first 3 months
Amex Business Gold Card review and details
In addition to the 75,000 Membership Rewards that you’ll get upfront, the Amex Business Gold card offers
- 4x points on the 2 categories where your business spent the most each billing cycle from the list below, plus earn 1X on other purchases.
- Airfare purchased directly from airlines
- U.S. purchases for advertising in select media (online, TV, radio)
- U.S. purchases made directly from select technology providers of computer hardware, software, and cloud solutions
- U.S. purchases at gas stations
- U.S. purchases at restaurants
- U.S. purchases for shipping
- You get 25% of Membership Rewards® points back after you use Pay With Points for all or part of a flight booked with American Express Travel if the flight is either on your selected qualifying airline or First or Business class, up to 250,000 points back per calendar year
Plus as a business card, this will NOT count towards your 5/24 total. It’s been widely reported that American Express has started cracking down on people who are abusing the system, so I would not recommend self referring to this offer and I’d be careful about referring others in your household. Also, I wouldn’t plan on using manufactured spending techniques to meet the bonus as that’s also been flagged by Amex.
Are you planning on getting the Amex Business Gold Card 75,000 Membership Rewards offer? Thanks in advance if you use my link and good luck!
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them