Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
If you’re getting ready for Amazon Prime Day, which is coming up in a few weeks, then this deal may be a great way to get things started. After all, who is going to want to turn down a free $10 at Amazon. Amazon has just announced a limited-time Amazon Prime stampcard promotion where you can get a $10 promotional credit by completing 4 activities, many of which you probably are doing already.
Please note that all links on this (and any post) include my Amazon affiliate link. As an Amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amazon Prime $10 stamp card promotion
You do have to be an Amazon Prime member (try it for 30 days free) to take advantage of this $10 stamp card promotion. Then, you simply have to do 4 things by 23:59 ET on July 13, 2022
- Make a Prime-eligible purchase – Use your Prime shipping benefit to purchase a Prime-eligible item of at least $5
- Stream a show on Prime Video
- Listen to a song with Prime Music – Listen to any song included with Prime
- Borrow an eBook on Prime Reading – Choose from a selection of Prime reading or Kindle Unlimited titles
Amazon Prime $10 stamp card terms and conditions
Here are the full terms and conditions of the Amazon Prime $10 stamp card promotion:
1. In order to participate in the promotion, please press “Activate your Stampcard” on this page. The promotion period is from 1:00 ET June 16, 2022 to 23:59 ET on July 13, 2022.
2. You will receive one Stamp after the completion of each activity: (a) Make a Prime-eligible purchase that costs $5 or more, (b) Stream a show on Prime Video, (c) Listen to a song on Prime Music, or (d) borrow an ebook on Prime Reading. Each Stamp may take up to 48 hours to appear on your Stampcard.
3. Amazon Music Unlimited Prime Members that stream a track on Amazon Music and have activated their Stampcard promotion (by clicking on “Activate your Stampcard”) will receive the Prime Music Stamp.
4. Kindle Unlimited Prime Members that Borrow a book on Kindle Unlimited and have activated their Stampcard promotion (“Activate your Stampcard”) will receive the Prime Reading Stamp.
5. Prime Video Channel subscribers that watch a show on one of the Prime Video Channels and have activated their Stampcard (“Activate your Stampcard”) will receive the Prime Video Stamp.
6. If you collect all 4 Stamps during this promotion period, you will receive a $10 credit which will be applied directly to your account. If you cancel your Prime membership before you use the $10 credit then the credit will automatically expire.
7. Eligible customers (Prime members who have collected the 4 Stamps and are eligible to receive the $10 credit) will receive an e-mail from Amazon that indicates the promotional credit has been added to your customer account. The e-mail will also provide instructions on how to redeem the promotional credit.
- This promotion is available to customers with an Amazon Prime membership.
- Customers that have a Prime Invitee, Prime Business, Prime Video only, and Prime Instant Video account, and beneficiaries of a Prime Household are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
• If you browse this promotion page and do not confirm your participation by clicking “Active your Stampcard”, you will not be eligible for this promotion.
• If you place an order for a product that is eligible for the Prime Shipping Benefit during this promotion period, and you cancel the order or return it, you will not be eligible to receive the Stamp associated with purchasing a Prime-eligible item.
• This promotion is limited to one $10 credit per person and account.
• The $10 credit is non-transferable.
• Use of services by a beneficiary of a Prime household is not eligible for this promotion.
• After completing all 4 Stamps and earning the $10 credit, if you cancel your Prime membership before you use the $10 credit then the credit will automatically expire.
• This is a limited time offer.
• The $10 credit only applies to products sold by Amazon.com or Amazon.com Services LLC (look for “sold by Amazon.com” or “sold by Amazon.com Services LLC ” on the product detail page). Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”. The $10 credit cannot be used for Amazon Fresh and Whole Foods Market purchases, online or in the physical store.
• The $10 credit may not be used to purchase digital content.
• Shipping charges and taxes may apply to the full value of discounted and free promotional items.
• Promotion may not be combined with other offers.
• Taxes, shipping and handling, and gift wrap charges do not apply when determining minimum purchase amount.
• The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $10 credit.
• This promotion is available to eligible Prime members only.
• You will receive an e-mail from Amazon that indicates the promotional credit has been added to your customer account. The e-mail will also provide instructions on how to redeem the promotional credit.
• Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel this promotion at any time.
• Promotion is non-transferable and may not be resold.
• If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
• Unless an Amazon Gift Card is the stated benefit of the promotion, promotional codes (including those placed directly in accounts) may not be redeemed for Amazon Gift Cards.
(Hat Tip: C Boarding Group)
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
Where is the “Activate your Stampcard” button? I see it nowhere on Amazon.
Are you an Amazon Prime member?