Early this week, I wrote an entry regarding Hamilton in Chicago. New block of tickets were released and sold on May 8, 2018.
Since sharing that post, many have asked me, “When will they release the new block of seats for Hamilton on Broadway in New York City?” Well, lo and behold, I just found this info as shared by BroadwayWorld.com.
What you need to know
- Hamilton at the Richard Rodgers Theatre, 226 W 46th St, New York
- Sale date, Friday, May 18 at 10am ET
- Register via Ticketmaster Verified Fan – designed to separate human fans from bots
- Registration closes on Tuesday, May 15 at 6pm ET
How do you register with Ticketmaster
Login with your Ticketmaster account or create an account during your registration.
Click here for Ticketmaster Verified Fan
Once your information has been submitted – you’ll receive an email to confirm you registered successfully.
If selected, you’ll receive a text on Friday, May 18 prior to tickets going on sale at 10AM ET.
Show dates are from Jan 15, 2019 to May 19, 2019
What else do you need to know
- It is free to register.
- There is no purchase required at the time of registration.
- Registered fans will receive an email invite to the sale.
- Eight (8) ticket limit per order
Can you use Amex Concierge with this
In the past, I was able to get tickets to Hamilton in NYC by going through Amex Concierge. At the time, Amex offered pre-sale access to get tickets to Hamilton. I called Amex today and was informed that the best way to get these tickets was through registering via Ticketmaster Verified Fan program. So if you are interested in getting tickets to this show at “face value”, make sure you register by May 15 at 6pm ET. Do not throw away your shot! Werk!