Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
Yesterday we reviewed 2018 with the list of 12 amazing places I saw in 2018, and asked you to share your best 2018 trips. Today, as we continue closing out 2018, it’s time to look ahead to 2019
I actually only have one trip (mostly) booked, and that’s a trip early in 2019 to Harry Potter World at Universal Studios Orlando
Other than that, the 2019 travel calendar has only a few basic ideas with no concrete plans yet. Here’s what we’re looking at
- My son picked his long-distance date and wants to go to Morocco. The plan is to use Citi ThankYou points to transfer to Etihad to book business class on Royal Air Maroc (JFK-CMN)
- Another of my sons was looking at a trip to Vermont (one of the last few states he hasn’t been to)
- My daughter wants to go with mom to New York City
- I’d like to take a trip with my wife (perhaps over spring break) to Tokyo to do the “Mario Kart” on-street go-kart racing before Nintendo sues them out of business 🙂
- This summer, we’re planning on taking the 8 of us on a ~3 week trip to Europe, most likely focusing in Madrid / Barcelona
- After hearing about our all-inclusive trip to Jamaica, my daughter wants to try out an all-inclusive relaxing vacation
- And we’ll probably have a few other family trips sprinkled around in 2019.
What about you? Where is 2019 taking you? Leave your trips and dreams in the comments!
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them