Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
JetBlue is offering flights as low as $49 one-way with “The Blue Year’s Sale”. This includes numerous routes throughout the U.S., Caribbean, Central America, and South America. I was able to find multiple options from most airports. You will need to act fast as this offer requires you to book by 11:59 PM EST by 12/16/2021.
What Are the Details?
While the sale advertises JetBlue flights for as low as $49 for each one-way segment, I found some options for even less. The cheapest one-way flight I found was $29 one-way from Austin to Fort Lauderdale.
Unfortunately, this sale excludes Friday and Sunday travel. For all the details, including flight terms and restrictions, click on this link for details or check out some of the important ones below.
What About the Fine Print?
- Visit JetBlue to search for sample dates and destinations.
- The offer is valid only for travel between 1/6/2022 to 2/16/2022 and has a blackout date of 1/17.
- Some routes may have additional day of week restrictions or travel windows.
- The sale is for the lowest fare only (Blue Basic or Blue).
- Baggage fees are extra and start at $35 for the first checked bag.
- Fares include government taxes and fees.
Were you able to score a deal? Let us know about it!
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them