JetBlue has been posting some irregular deals on prices recently but I hadn’t seen a sale pop up in a few months. That changed today with their “Type A Sale” – a deal for planning ahead to all travel. This isn’t a sale for all routes but there are scores of flights available, from over 60 origin cities; Caribbean destinations are included from several cities. There are quite a few blackout dates but there are also a number of weekend dates available, a great opportunity for quick getaways.
Fares are good for one-way travel from September 9 through November 20. Blackout dates are 9/30–10/1, 10/12–10/14 & 11/7–11/11. But act fast sale ends at 11:59 PM ET on Wednesday, May 30.
- Charleston, SC – Washington, D.C. from $54
- Boston to Philadelphia from $59
- Ft. Lauderdale to Grand Cayman from $74
- Atlanta to New York (JFK) from $89
- Seattle to Long Beach from $94
How to Book
- Visit the airline to search for sample dates and destinations
- Travel between 9/9 – 11/20/19. Blackout dates are 9/30–10/1, 10/12–10/14 & 11/7–11/11.
- No minimum stay required
Good luck and happy flying!
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them