Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Some links on this page may pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
JetBlue has been posting some irregular deals on prices recently but I hadn’t seen a sale pop up in a few months. That changed today with their “Type A Sale” – a deal for planning ahead to all travel. This isn’t a sale for all routes but there are scores of flights available, from over 60 origin cities; Caribbean destinations are included from several cities. There are quite a few blackout dates but there are also a number of weekend dates available, a great opportunity for quick getaways.
Fares are good for one-way travel from September 9 through November 20. Blackout dates are 9/30–10/1, 10/12–10/14 & 11/7–11/11. But act fast sale ends at 11:59 PM ET on Wednesday, May 30.
- Charleston, SC – Washington, D.C. from $54
- Boston to Philadelphia from $59
- Ft. Lauderdale to Grand Cayman from $74
- Atlanta to New York (JFK) from $89
- Seattle to Long Beach from $94
How to Book
- Visit the airline to search for sample dates and destinations
- Travel between 9/9 – 11/20/19. Blackout dates are 9/30–10/1, 10/12–10/14 & 11/7–11/11.
- No minimum stay required
Good luck and happy flying!