Occasionally I see some interesting travel related products that I think you guys might be interested in. We’ve talked recently we talked about Gravel Toiletry Bags and blankets, the Sense Charging Pad, the RetraStrap luggage strap and the Uphold travel cutlery set, among others.
Travel related kickstarters:
- RUNHOOD RALLYE 1200 Modular Power Station ($260,201 funded; fund by Jun 12)
- Sitpack Campster 2 Camping Stool ($805,436 funded; fund by Jun 12)
- MASVERANO WALLET Ultra light ($22,215 funded; fund by Jun 13)
- BondStove: Innovative Versatile Smokeless Fire Pit ($29,120 funded; fund by Jul 4)
- 4D Pack: triple your backpack & suitcase capacity ($240,012 funded; already funded)
- Evolutionary Backpack | Perfect for Travel, Work, and Beyond ($499,721 funded; already funded)
- RetraStrap luggage travel strap (already funded; no end date)
- Uphold - Pocket-Size Reusable Folding Travel Cutlery (already funded; no end date)
Today I wanted to talk a bit about the SinHanker Travel Flashlight, which bills itself as a way to power your pitch-black adventure
All Kickstarter / Indiegogo links in this post may pay me a commission if you boost the project through my link.
SinHanker Travel Flashlight features
Here are a few pictures of the SinHanker Travel Flashlight
SinHanker Travel Flashlight video
Here’s a video showing off some of the different options and features of the SinHanker Travel Flashlight
SinHanker Travel Flashlight cost
The SinHanker Travel Flashlight is currently on Kickstarter and has currently raised over USD$48,761 from a $2,555 initial goal. You currently only have until May 25th (Thursday) to back the project. Here are a few of the levels that you can back the project at
- USD$90 (HK$698) – one SinHanker Travel Flashlight
There are also discounts for buying multiples.
Again, here is the link to back the Sinhanker Travel Flashlight– it says it is scheduled to ship in June 2023
What do you think of this light? Planning on backing this? Leave your experience in the comments!
Join the PWaC newsletter filled with credit card and travel tips
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them