Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
Occasionally I see some interesting travel related products being crowd funded that I think you guys might be interested in. We’ve talked about the Tropicfeel travel shoe, the Cleansebot bacteria killing robot, and the Supertank power charger, among others. Here’s a few of the travel related crowd funded projects that I’ve seen.
Travel related kickstarters:
- Simurgh Ultima All-Weather Windbreaker ($18,773 funded; fund by Mar 24)
- Evolutionary Backpack | Perfect for Travel, Work, and Beyond ($121,215 funded; fund by Apr 14)
- HOMI All-Climate Tactical Jacket ($53,114 funded; fund by Apr 20)
- Benro Theta: the Intelligent Modular Travel Tripod ($561,201 funded; fund by Apr 21)
- Feiyu Pocket 3: Cordless Detachable 3-Axis Gimbal Camera ($457,241 funded; fund by May 6)
- HEIPI: The Lightest and Most Compact 3-in-1 Travel Tripod (already funded; no end date)
- RetraStrap luggage travel strap (already funded; no end date)
- Uphold - Pocket-Size Reusable Folding Travel Cutlery (already funded; no end date)
Today I wanted to talk a bit about the Wrap garment bag, which bills itself as the most functional garment bag. It’s currently on Indiegogo and scheduled to expire on January 12th (Sunday). All Kickstarter / Indiegogo links in this post may pay the site a commission if you boost the project through our link.
Wrap garment bag features
Here are a few pictures of the Wrap garment bag
Wrap garment bag video
Here’s a video showing off some of the different options and features of the Wrap garment bag
Wrap garment bag backing levels and cost
The Wrap garment bag is on Indiegogo with a $10,000 goal. Here are a few of the levels that you can back the project at
- $89 for one Wrap garment bag (Super Early Bird)
- $169 for two Wrap garment bags
Again, here is the link to back the Wrap garment bag – they are currently set to ship in February 2020
What do you think of this garment bag? Planning on backing this? Leave your thoughts in the comments!
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
Don’t know if you’re aware the AirThrone turned out to be a big fraud and many of us lost money. Well over a year and comments on Indiegogo report the product was never received, or for the few that received it, product was defective. As always with crowdfunding, buyer beware!
Thanks for letting me know – I’ll remove that from the list of products I mention