Occasionally I see some interesting travel related products being crowd funded that I think you guys might be interested in. We’ve talked about the Tropic travel shoe, the Cleansebot bacteria killing robot, and the Hypercube charger, among others. Here’s a few of the travel related crowd funded projects that I’ve seen
Travel related kickstarters:
- RUNHOOD RALLYE 1200 Modular Power Station ($260,201 funded; fund by Jun 12)
- Sitpack Campster 2 Camping Stool ($805,436 funded; fund by Jun 12)
- MASVERANO WALLET Ultra light ($22,215 funded; fund by Jun 13)
- BondStove: Innovative Versatile Smokeless Fire Pit ($29,120 funded; fund by Jul 4)
- 4D Pack: triple your backpack & suitcase capacity ($240,012 funded; already funded)
- Evolutionary Backpack | Perfect for Travel, Work, and Beyond ($499,721 funded; already funded)
- RetraStrap luggage travel strap (already funded; no end date)
- Uphold - Pocket-Size Reusable Folding Travel Cutlery (already funded; no end date)
Today I wanted to talk a bit about the Vasco Premium Travel organizers
It is on Kickstarter only through this SATURDAY (January 19th) at 12:51PM EST. All Kickstarter links in this post may pay me a commission if you boost the project through my link.
Vasco Premium Travel organizer features
Here are a few pictures of the Vasco Premium Travel organizer
It comes in men’s
and women’s sets
Each one has a variety of packing cubes and organizers.
Vasco Premium Travel organizers video
Here’s a video showing off the Vasco Premium Travel organizers
Vasco Premium Travel organizers backing levels and cost
The Vasco Premium Travel organizers is on Kickstarter and has currently raised over $117,000 from a $10,000 goal. Here are a few of the levels that you can back the project at
- $139 fo
Again, here is the link to back the Vasco premium travel organizers kickstarter – you have only until Saturday January 19th at 12:51 p.m. EST to back the project, and the Vasco Premium Travel organizers is currently scheduled to ship in May 2019
What do you think of these travel organizers? Planning on backing this? Leave your experience in the comments!
Join the PWaC newsletter filled with credit card and travel tips
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
Very good information,thanks for sharing with us