Here is some of the best travel news and notes from around the Internet:
- How to fly between the US, Europe and Asia for minimal cash and points
- LaGuardia airport in New York City was shut down earlier this morning after an angry Spirit Airlines customer made a bomb threat.
- Speaking of airport bomb threats – here’s a bit more information about how the police caught the guy who tried to bomb the Asheville NC airport last week (the one you might not have heard about?)
- A man is living live in Helsinki airport for 30 days (you can follow along here)
- I was featured in an article about using Plastiq or other bill paying services to earn credit card points
Up for more travel news? Here’s the previous installment: Uber BANNED in London and the 15 scariest bridges in the world