Here is some of the best travel news and notes from around the Internet:
- How to fly between the US, Europe and Asia for minimal cash and points
- LaGuardia airport in New York City was shut down earlier this morning after an angry Spirit Airlines customer made a bomb threat.
- Speaking of airport bomb threats – here’s a bit more information about how the police caught the guy who tried to bomb the Asheville NC airport last week (the one you might not have heard about?)
- A man is living live in Helsinki airport for 30 days (you can follow along here)
- I was featured in an article about using Plastiq or other bill paying services to earn credit card points
Interested in top travel hacks? You should definitely follow me on Facebook or join our new miles and points Facebook group.
Up for more travel news? Here’s the previous installment: Uber BANNED in London and the 15 scariest bridges in the world
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them