Multiple departure cities on the Pacific Coast and destinations to Southeast Asia are available for March – May. Vancouver has the lowest departure price, but San Francisco and Los Angeles are very close; Thai destinations include Bangkok and the resort town of Phuket as well as Ho Chi Minh City city in Vietnam, with for all 3 below $450. If you are positioning to Thailand, 1-way fares can be found for as little as $150. China Southern is the primary airline providing these flights but, as it is transitioning away from Skyteam, mileage earning is up in the air. All fares include carry-on bags though seat selection is an extra charge.
- Departure: LAX
- Stops: CAN
- Arrival: BKK
How to Book
- Follow link for sample dates or search Google Flights optional for departure and destination
- Selected dates March through May, 2019
- 5 or 7-day stay required, depending on dates
Things to Do in Thailand
- Temple of the Reclining Buddha in Bangkok
- Monkey Hill in Phuket
- Soi Dog Foundation in Phuket
- Jim Thompson House on Bangkok
Good luck, and happy flying!