Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
Hyatt just launched a special promotion for Hyatt credit cardholders to upgrade their status three times faster, and as little as 10 nights. Registration is required, and you can access the promotion here. If you earn a new status through this promotion, you will get to keep it through February 2019!
Terms of the promotion include:
- You must register by September 30, 2017.
- Stay at any Hyatt hotel or resort between September 1, 2017 and December 30, 2017.
- Existing reservations for the promotional period will be included.
- Meet the minimum nights required as shown below:
Here are some of the highlighted benefits you can enjoy with upgraded status:
- Explorist status will give you room upgrades (excluding suites), 4 Club lounge access awards, which include daily breakfast.
- Globalist status will give you room upgrades up to standard suite), 4:00 PM late checkout upon request, and Club lounge access.
Being a Hyatt Globalist is really awesome. Last year I used my suite upgrade certificate to secure a pool suite at the Andaz Maui for 6 nights, Lahaina Suite at Hyatt Maui for another week, a gigantic one-bedroom suite at Hyatt Olive 8 Seattle with a connecting room (so technically made it into a two-bedroom suite), and also a two-bedroom suite at Grand Hyatt Singapore. Additionally, I also received room upgrade for all my award stays, including a giant terrace suite at my favorite Andaz Napa!
This does seem like a bit of a slap in the face to Hyatt loyalists who may already be well on their way to 60 nights this year, and to me at least confirms a bit that their change to the World of Hyatt program (and raising the qualifications to get top-tier Globalist status) is perhaps not going quite as planned.
Will you be taking advantage of this promotion? I know I am!
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them