Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Some links on this page may pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
Currently you can fly round trip New York City to Rome Italy for at $253 on United Airlines. Travel dates include Late February 2019 to March 2019. Find availability through Google Flights then search on Skyscanner to drop the price.
- Departure Location: New York City/Newark (EWR)
- Destination: Rome, Italy (FCO)
- Airline: United
- Travel Class: Basic Economy (K)
- Travel Dates: Late February 2019 – March 2019
- Minimum Trip Duration: 1 Week
- Restrictions: No advance seat selection; No checked bag
- Miles Earned Via Where to Credit
Things to Do in Rome
- Colosseum – see also My pro-tip for visiting Ancient Rome sites
- Roman Forum
- Trevi Fountain
- Vatican City
- Eat!!! (Pro Tip: for an affordable Michelin Star Italian meal eat at The Corner for lunch)
How to Book
- First find your dates through google.com/flights, limit your search to Star Alliance and fill in the applicable departure and arrival location. Once filled in click on the departure date and Google Flights will automatically fill with prices based on the length of trip selected on the bottom left of the dates window. Trips that will price as $253 on Skyscanner will show as $291 on google flights.
- Go to Skyscanner.com and search your selected dates. Your price on Skyscanner should show as $253.
- Book through your selected online travel agent.
Until next time, Happy Travels!