Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Some links on this page may pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
- 40,000 World of Hyatt points after you spend $3000 in the first 3 months of having the card
- 20,000 MORE World of Hyatt points after you spend a total of $6000 ($3000 more) in the first 6 months of having the card
- 1 free Category 1-4 night on your anniversary
- ANOTHER free Category 1-4 night on your anniversary if you spend $15000 on the card
- $95 annual fee ($20 more than the current card; not waived)
- You also get 5 elite qualifying nights towards your status and 2 additional qualifying nights every time you spend $5000 on the card.
Who can get this card?
As with most Chase cards, you are not eligible to get a welcome offer on the World of Hyatt card if you
- Are over Chase 5/24 (5 cards from any issuer in the past 24 months)
- OR have received the bonus on a World of Hyatt card within the past 24 months
Welcome offer decreasing soon
I have been alerted that the current welcome offer (60,000 points) is scheduled to end on January 10th to be replaced with a new offer of only 50,000 World of Hyatt points
- 25,000 World of Hyatt points after you spend $3000 in the first 3 months of having the card
- 25,000 MORE World of Hyatt points after you spend a total of $6000 ($3000 more) in the first 6 months of having the card
We do not know yet if there will still be an opportunity to still get the 60,000 point offer after the 10th through other channels (refer a friend, affiliate, etc), but if you’re wanting to lock in the Hyatt 60,000 point offer before it goes away on the 10th, you can do so here (I may receive a commission if you’re approved through my link)