Amazon Prime Day 2018 is here! Check out all of our Amazon Prime Day deals here
Joining Marriott and Starwood, a few weeks ago Ritz-Carlton launched their promotion for summer 2017. You can register for the new Ritz-Carlton Summer 2017 promotion here. If you are a Ritz-Carlton Rewards® Credit Cardmember, register here instead.
Ritz-Carlton Summer 2017 promotion
Calling it the “summer sojourns”, the Ritz-Carlton Summer 2017 promotion comes with a fixed double points on all stays at Ritz-Carlton properties. The promotion earns you an additional 10 points per dollar spent for a total of 20 point per dollar spend! If you are a Ritz-Carlton Rewards® Credit Cardmember, you will earn an additional 10 points for a total of 30 points per dollar!And that is pretty good!
Below are the details of Ritz-Carton Summer 2017 promotion:
- Register now through August 30, 2017;
- Stay between May 27 and September 4, 201;
- Earn double points for all Ritz-Carlton stays of two nights or longer, with no limit to how many bonus points you can earn.
- Earn triple points if you are a Ritz-Carlton Rewards® Credit Cardmember.
- Only one room per hotel per stay is counted toward earning for this promotion.
- Nights spent while redeeming an award are not eligible for credit.
The promotion excludes the following properties: The Ritz-Carlton, Millennia Singapore; Phulay Bay, A Ritz-Carlton Reserve®; Dorado Beach, A Ritz-Carlton Reserve; Mandapa, A Ritz-Carlton Reserve; The Ritz-Carlton Destination Club®; The Ritz-Carlton Residences®; The Abaco Club and Partner Hotels as well as brands other than The Ritz-Carlton.
The promotion is quite different from Marriott’s summer 2017 MegaBonus where bonus points kick in starting with the 2nd stay. It is also different from SPG Take Three promotions where you earn double or triple points depending on the day of the week.
If you have a stay this summer at any of the Marriott, Starwood, or Ritz-Carlton properties, be sure to register for their summer 2017 promotions before August 30, 2017.